Engadine High School has won four prestigious Director-General's Awards for:
Excellence in Performing Arts 2002;
Excellence in Learning 2004;
- Outstanding Linkages Program with Primary Schools 2006;
- Excellence in Learning - Outstanding Linkages Program 2011.
Numerous staff members and students who have won individual Director General's Awards and Sydney Region Awards for excellence. These awards demonstrate our ongoing commitment to excellence in all that we do.
- 2007 - National winner of Wakakiri Story Dance competition
- 2008 - National winner of Wakakiri Story Dance competition
- 2012 - National winner of 'REA F1 in Schools' championship. Click for a link to the story on Channel 10 about this achievement:
We are renowned for outstanding results in the School Certificate and Higher School Certificate.
Our NAPLAN results are above the state and national average and above those of local comprehensive high schools.
In 2008, we were listed as one of the top 200 schools in NSW for academic achievement in the HSC.
In 2001 we were recognised by The Australian newspaper equal first, Australia wide, in the category of school’s achieving at the highest level in the performing arts over a sustained period of time.
Enagdine High School's Sports Program is widely recognised and lead by qualified coaches. Our students have competed against elite sports high schools, have won numerous NSW Championships and have always been placed as leaders within the the local region. See Sport for more details.