There are numerous opportunities for students to become involved in Dance. Students may choose to study Dance as part of the curriculum or participate in any of the extra-curricular activities that are available in Dance. Engadine High School is renowned for its achievements in performing art and we have won a prestigious Director-General's Award for our program.
- Junior Dance Ensemble for students in Years 7-9.
- Senior Dance Ensemble Years 10-12.
- Senior choreographic workshops which are entered in regional competitions.
- Rock Eisteddfod (Wakakirri no longer offered to high schools)
- Performances in conjunction with the School Bands
- Performance opportunities with school assemblies and external visitors.
- Schools Spectacular.
- Engadine Idol which is held in December.
- Years 9-12 may choose Dance as a part of their curriculum.