We are proud of our diverse student leadership programs which encourage students to develop their capacity to think, create, motivate, communicate and achieve their personal best. They are taught to reflect on their own attitudes and the way they impact on others and to make decisions based on knowledge and values that help them to decide right from wrong. Our young leaders are encouraged to believe that they can make a difference to their world.
Students can be involved in the following range of leadership programs:
- Student Representative Council (SRC)
- Year 12 Prefect and Captain representatives
- Environment Team
- Technology Team
- Girl Savvy Program
- International Women's Day Breakfast
- Youth Peace Initiatives
- NSW Youth Leadership Program
- Lions Youth of the Year Competition
- Duke of Edinburgh Scheme
- Multicultural and Values initiatives
- Social Justice Committee
- Students attend a range of student leadership conferences
In addition, we run a school designed Leaders in Life course for students in Years 9 and 10. Students may choose this as an elective.