Achievement Assemblies are held twice per year and provide a formal occasion for students to receive reports and awards that acknowledge and celebrate their academic achievement and effort.
We believe it is important for students to strive to achieve goals and we are hopeful that this award structure will assist them to achieve personal best.
What will happen when students receive reports?
- There will be a formal Achievement Assembly for each year. This will occur for half yearly and yearly reports.
- Parents are welcome to attend.
- The following awards will be issued at the assembly:
- Gold Awards
- Silver Awards
- Year Adviser Academic awards for outstanding reports – positive comments regardless of the results.
- First, second and third place in class academic awards
- Consistent effort awards – one student per class.
- Most improved – one student per class at yearly report time only.
ALL students will benefit from this system because they are capable of achieving at least one of the awards on offer as long as they recognise that their achievement depends on setting goals, showing commitment and taking initiative with their learning.